Established in 2003, Stable Massage opened within a beautiful Victorian mansion (c1870) on St Kilda Hill. Today we have 6 successful clinics operating from St Kilda to Melbourne CBD, Prahran, Fitzroy North, Hampton and our newest in Travancore, which are open 7 days a week. We offer Myotherapy and remedial massage services, as well as act as a hub for health care practitioners from modalities ranging from Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, to Psychology and Naturopathy.
About the Role:
We are seeking skilled Myotherapists and Remedial Massage Therapists for all our clinics. Being able to perform treatments including myotherapy, sports massage, deep tissue remedial, cupping, dry needling, rehabilitation, relaxation and pregnancy treatments.
You will be professional, enthusiastic and someone who gains great satisfaction from helping others. As a team player and a dedicated practitioner, you will work with your clients to develop the best treatment plan for them. Being passionate about customer service is a must. We are looking for individuals with whom we can develop a long term professional relationship.
Why join us?
- Well established and busy clinics with existing clientele and referral systems.
- Extensive administrative support including bookings and phone answering.
- Strong advertising campaigns ensure a steady stream of new clients.
- Ongoing training in the form of workshops.
- Excellent exposure to industry professionals working in the same clinic.
- Work out of beautifully furnished clinics with equipment provided.
- Minimum Advanced diploma of Myotherapy or Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Qualify to hold provider numbers with all health funds.
- Myotherapy/Remedial massage association membership
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Apply First Aid level 2
Positions are available to both experienced Myotherapists and talented graduates looking to excel in the field.
Experience in customer service and client retention is highly regarded.
Please apply via Seek or contact Zoe Browning at: email@example.com