Belinda graduated from the Melbourne Institute of Massage Therapy in 2018 as a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist, specialising in Deep Tissue Massage, Relaxation Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Sports Massage and Cupping.
Since graduating, she has worked with clients ranging from athletes and tradesmen, to pregnant women and office-workers suffering from chronic muscle pain. These experiences have made her passionate about treating work-related postural disorders, using a holistic approach that takes into consideration a person’s overall health and lifestyle.
Through the use of physical assessments and an effective treatment plan, Belinda hopes to facilitate a comfortable healing process, tailored to each individual’s muscular-related concerns.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Certificate of Pregnancy Massage
- Association of Massage Therapists (AMT)
- Endota Spa Remedial Massage Therapist, 2018
- Melbourne Marathon Massage Volunteer, 2017
- Mother’s Day Marathon Massage Volunteer, 2017